Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome

Hey everyone!

I decide to start writing about eating healthy, staying fit and my progress through this journey.  I am so tried of feeling like CRAP all day, everyday.  I feel lazy and always like I never slept (though I get 6 hours).  I want to express my adventures to a bigger audience because I feel that our society is addicted to convenience, for example: tv, elevators, fast food (especially) and more.

Thank you for reading and I hope that this will help someone in their life, to change for the better.  Mainly, for yourself, family, children, grandparents... please also remember that what may work for me, might not completely work for you. This is just simple guidelines through my fitness journey! Also, if you have a blogspot and want to follow me, please do and I shall return the favor!

Much love. XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice to meet ya! I look forward to reading more about your journey!

    ReplyDelete